Technical Officer TB
The Technical Officer TB will provide technical assistance to the National TB Program to ensure the implementation of programmatic management of drug resistant TB in targeted sites are in line with the national standards and achieve the targets. S/he is also responsible to link public and private hospitals in his/her respective province/duty station into the NTP through adoption of the national DOTS strategy; and create a private-public TB control network (including referral links, uniform recording and reporting system, laboratory network with quality assurance).
Duty Station : DKI Jakarta
- Medical Doctor preferably with a NGO background.
- Non-civil servant.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in Public health/medical science or management preferably in health/TB control program.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Coaching skills
- Excellent English skills, oral and written
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
This vacancy is open until filled. Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.